-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

damn drugs....

All I can say is thank god I've never had a trip go like that. I've had plenty of times on other things where I thought I was dead/in Hell/in Purgatory though. NOT FUN. Interesting, but definitely not fun.

Anyways, I think you captured the mindstate of a bad acid trip very well. I loved how it started out reasonable, then took a horrible turn for the insane. Unfortunately I think a lot of this will go off as anti-drug. But eh. Very nice work regardless. I'm looking forward to future projects like this.

Sqeezy responds:

I'm not going for an anti-drug propaganda.
I'm just picturing a trip gone wrong. Go for it, if you want. Everyones their own.

Thanks alot.

Project Lumière Project Lumière

Burbly

There was a date-rape and something about heroin. And an old fashion damsel rescue too. idk I was/am drunk. haHAAAAAaaa. But besides that the classic movie style was interesting and worked well for the mood you were going for. I'm usually not a fan of live action footage submitted onto the portal, but this works well enough. Maybe. Actually I forget. I'm going to sleep.....

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

o my Gawd ur so rite

You know what.... I'm at a loss for words.
I used to get all pissed about these foamy cartoons and write big reviews about how pointless they were, but then I figured it wasn't worth the aggravation. If people like this stuff, then that's fine, they like it. I wasn't going to lose any sleep over it. To each his own, right?

But this... this is an insult to Flash animators everywhere. The people who spend fucking months working on something, who get honest fucking scores instead of using their name to pass off shit. Honestly I don't give a shit anymore if this gets marked as abusive, because no matter what I say the same assholes who gave you 5s and 10s will just mark it as such anyways. FUCK YOU!!! FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND HOURS MAKING QUALITY FLASH, FUCK YOU ILLWILL!!!!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Nice effort, but has some problems

When I saw the score and the menus I thought this was going to be totally kickass. However, the bugs during the actual fighting detracted from what could have been amazing.

Pros
-Nice menus
-Sooo much content
-Interesting character choices
-SUPER SMASH BROS!

Cons
-Wonky controls
-Damage doesn't always work right (racks up too fast, too easily killed sometimes, etc.)
-Hit test seems to be off
-Camera/running can be a little weird (feels like you're moving on ice)

If all the bugs were ironed out you'd have something here. Right now it still feels like it could use some work.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Nice concept

I enjoyed the twist on the old reaction game idea. Adding the colors was a decent way to make things more challenging. The style used to make it appear to be in constant motion was really cool. And the music didn't get annoying after 3 rounds of playing through (still, an added option to choose different music tracks might be nice).

Two complaints I have about this though. First there's not much to it. Sure you can unlock all the hats and play through high score mode (only got to 32), but maybe if you added some other features it would give this more shelf life. This is more of a personal thing though. Second when I hit a barrier, it was coming up as I missed 3. I'm not sure if this is intentional or if this is a bug, but what I think is happening is it's saying you missed every barrier on the screen instead of just the one you hit.

Bouncy Ball Bouncy Ball

Addictive

There wasn't much to it, but I kept playing trying to top my high score. So far my highest is 1455. Beat that, bitches :P (there's a trick)

_-={Dark Skies}=-_ _-={Dark Skies}=-_

Dark Skies

Congratulations on your win in the AG contest! This is one of my favorite songs that I used, and I noticed some other people also used it in their games. Very deserving.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you Phendrana! I did not expect to win anything to be honest, so it came as a pleasant surprise! I am glad you found the piece useful, I hope it was able to entertain you. Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked the piece!