-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

damn drugs....

All I can say is thank god I've never had a trip go like that. I've had plenty of times on other things where I thought I was dead/in Hell/in Purgatory though. NOT FUN. Interesting, but definitely not fun.

Anyways, I think you captured the mindstate of a bad acid trip very well. I loved how it started out reasonable, then took a horrible turn for the insane. Unfortunately I think a lot of this will go off as anti-drug. But eh. Very nice work regardless. I'm looking forward to future projects like this.

Sqeezy responds:

I'm not going for an anti-drug propaganda.
I'm just picturing a trip gone wrong. Go for it, if you want. Everyones their own.

Thanks alot.

Project Lumière Project Lumière

Burbly

There was a date-rape and something about heroin. And an old fashion damsel rescue too. idk I was/am drunk. haHAAAAAaaa. But besides that the classic movie style was interesting and worked well for the mood you were going for. I'm usually not a fan of live action footage submitted onto the portal, but this works well enough. Maybe. Actually I forget. I'm going to sleep.....

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

o my Gawd ur so rite

You know what.... I'm at a loss for words.
I used to get all pissed about these foamy cartoons and write big reviews about how pointless they were, but then I figured it wasn't worth the aggravation. If people like this stuff, then that's fine, they like it. I wasn't going to lose any sleep over it. To each his own, right?

But this... this is an insult to Flash animators everywhere. The people who spend fucking months working on something, who get honest fucking scores instead of using their name to pass off shit. Honestly I don't give a shit anymore if this gets marked as abusive, because no matter what I say the same assholes who gave you 5s and 10s will just mark it as such anyways. FUCK YOU!!! FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND HOURS MAKING QUALITY FLASH, FUCK YOU ILLWILL!!!!

Auf Achse Auf Achse

...

I haven't logged into my account for a long while, but I wanted to just to review this movie.

It speaks to me on a deep level. I'm in a similar situation right now (without all the security guard beatings of course) and I know I'd do the same thing if it meant being with the person I care about. The music was great. I've listened to Ferdinand before, but I've never heard that particular song. It fits things so perfectly (for the movie and for real life). Beautiful movie with a beautiful message. I'm glad I had the pleasure of viewing it. *sigh*

AligatorHead responds:

yeah man.

Foamy Card Cult Meeting Foamy Card Cult Meeting

For all those who can't understand them...

...I'll attempt to write a transcript.

Foamy: ehehehehm, attention all! Thank you for coming to the first meeting of the Foamy Card Cult. Our first order of business is to discuss the success of the Foamy Card Cult.A corn up on the issues of the mate pee. A semi people SO IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEMS, telleeow.

Squirrel1: OMG, everything's going on the cards until I gots a paper cut show show lots I had to go to the hospital and had tonsils removed before appendix exploded and splattered my inner face all over the wall like a dead satan's baby credit.

Foamy: Yeah, yeah, uh-hum, that's great, yeah. Play with your baby credit thing satan satan. But it seems there's a lack of international correspondance. Why is that Blayblay? Blayblay!

Squirrel2: Right uhm, it seems them pips overseas don't have the proper stamps to do the whole self addressed stamp envelope thingy. In frankly they don't want to running around for blinging ant stamps when they have frank nudity in its sewer kinesis.

Foamy: Damn this human body and it's destructive qualities!

Squirrel1: OMG, I sligin durn hateness with the fatness lady with the fancy suckings in the flack loffers inducted dock cookie cutter smiling and the flat kids lapp don't say they don't cookie cutter bag side effects. Side effects of the medication. Hatcha itititititit.

Foamy: We should ban all pill poppers from this cult.

Squirrel2: But aren't all those people on drugs these days? For no reason whatsoever.

Foamy: ahh this is true. Well no whatever it's our lack of outgoing mail. It seems requests for our cult cards are coming in faster than we can send them out. Let's check on the mail room shall we?

Germaine: Lick your own damn stamps you psycho.

Foamy: You are the weakest link!
-----------------------------------------------

And then my head exploded.

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

Quoting Foamy...

"Nobody wants to hear this bullshit anymore." Well, at least I don't.

It was a background with that damn Foamy squirrel cat Alvin the chipmunk thing tweening in and out while he complained about people not worth complaining about. It isn't front page material, it isn't entertaining, hell it's barely a movie. But all the mindless NY fans'll go OMFG TEH FOAMY SQUIRL IS TEH GOD!!1! U R TEH GREATNESS ILLWILLPRESS!!1

I'll try to make this a constructive review. The animation was poor, consisting of a few tweens of the same character over and over and over and over again. The sound was annoying. Between Foamy's voice and that background "music" my ears began to bleed and my dog's head exploded. The humor wasn't humorous at all. There's only so many times you can tell a person to go kill himself before it gets old. The art WAS nice though. Too bad it was only one stationary background and the same picture of Foamy. Extra points for flipping him around some of the time :). Overall it's the worst movie in a downhill series. Take my advice and use your talent for something fresh instead of these beat movies.

Popups Suck! Popups Suck!

All too true

I know exactly how that stick feels. I just downloaded a popup killer 4 days ago and it's already killed 5467 adds. 5467 ADDS IN 4 DAYS!!! Fecking adds...

Samurai Jack Samurai Jack

I love Samurai Jack

So an entire movie like this would kick some ass. If you do, be sure to optimize your Flash. This was a bit big for a 10 second movie.

99K 99K

I liked it

That would've been cool even if it wasn't such a small file. That only added to its spiffyness.

Ghosts Are Real: 2 Ghosts Are Real: 2

Not only are ghosts still real....

they're also still retarded.

Seriously man, I'm not trying to be a jerk. It's just that there's not really any Flash involved with this besides words and some audio. Plus the big file size wreaks havoc on my crappy 56k connection and there's not that much to it once it finally does load. I'll be nicer than I was last time and give you a 6. Don't take it personal just because I didn't like it.

BTW I've had Flash for close to a year now, but I haven't submitted anything yet. I'm working on something that's turning out really good. Expect it in a couple weeks. So don't go bringing up that "you don't have anything submitted so shut up" stuff. Feel free to review it however you want.

iSwitcHi responds:

you don't have anything submitted so shut up

:P